• Perform tasks to ensure compliance to Finished Goods inspection processes as defined by the Oxus Quality System by performing Out of Box Audits.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the Operating Procedures (OPs) and associated documents that impact products. Processes include: Assembly Quality Plan, Product Labeling, Manufacturing Procedures, TDA, PM/Calibration Control, Nonconforming Material, and Inventory.
• Coordinate with Quality, Engineering, and Operations to ensure proper handling of nonconforming material.
• Perform process audits of the manufacturing process to ensure operator compliance and understanding.
• Maintain required records that are accurate, legible and readily retrievable.
• Provide continuous improvement input towards effectiveness and efficiency of the inspection process.
• Communicate in a timely and clear manner the status of inspected material to all affected
• Education/Experience: Two year technical degree, two years of manufacturing experience, ability to use basic hand gages such as calipers, mics and plug gages or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and understand engineering documents such as drawings and specifications.
• Ability to define problems and collect data.
• Word processing, Spreadsheets, E-mail, Database software such as UniPoint and M1.
• Ability to lead by example, gain respect from team and communicate clearly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organization and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume or letter of interest to Human Resources by Friday, August 11, 2023. Thank you!
Email us your resume.