· Review and understand Quality procedures impacting this role.
· Organize and maintain the Quality system efficiently with strict discipline.
· Assemble, distribute, and release Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and Temporary Deviation Authorizations (TDA).
· Create ECOs and TDAs as requested.
· Perform Customer Support Representative role in Return Material Authorization (RMA) process.
· Maintain Quality System logs and document folders including RMA Log, Finished Goods Log, ECO/TDA Log, Defective Product Report (DPR) Log, Training Matrix, etc.
· Initiate Complaint process where applicable.
· Initiate / Issue Purchase Orders
· Maintain document filing system
· Perform miscellaneous office tasks as requested.
· At least one year of experience in an office environment
· Very high attention to detail and organization
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster a cooperative work environment and communicate at all levels
· Ability to overcome problems through critical thinking and analysis
· Ability to organize and prioritize large amounts of work
· Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, internet software, etc.
Email us your resume.